Photoshop World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate' Pack

3 posters

Go down

Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate' Pack Empty Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate'' Pack

Post by finnianm Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:37 am

Sad

Last edited by finnianm on Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
finnianm
finnianm
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate' Pack Empty Re: Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate' Pack

Post by finnianm Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:49 am

ooh forgot to say, you can use these in any CS Version, even though it says CS3, CS2, CS only. Just load em up with Photoshop.

THE BRUSHES ARE DONE BEING UPLOADED AND ARE NOW LIVE! yays!
finnianm
finnianm
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate' Pack Empty Re: Brushes,Textures,Backgrounds. The "Ultimate' Pack

Post by Sky Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:51 am

But not for GIMP Sad
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by finnianm Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Sorry, but these are the best brushes you can find for PS! Sad I dont use gimp, so i dont know how to make brushes for it! i could convert them for u if you tell me how!
finnianm
finnianm
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Redcaa Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Right
Redcaa
Redcaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down